Tape process. New Day Captioning can caption your program in nearly every popular tape format including:
Our staff performs a 27-point quality-control check on every tape upon arrival to ensure your program is deemed airable by broadcast standards before captioning. If there is a problem, we let you know right away so your program will meet traffic deadlines.
New Day Captioning has an outstanding record for on-time delivery. We have delivered over 6,000 programs on tape format without a single issue or complaint from a station.
Tape Captioning Process
- You provide finalized master tape.
- You provide mp3 of program audio.
- You provide address of shipping destinations.
Your part is done! We take it from there.
New Day Captioning:
- We create verbatim transcript.
- We perform 27-point quality-control check.
- We create captioning file.
- We create a captioning master in requested tape format.
- We perform a final quality-control check.
- We ship master tapes to you or to distribute to stations as requested.
With 47 combined years of television captioning know-how and expertise, we know that you will be pleased with the on-time quality services you experience with New Day Captioning.